2007/05/06

HUMAN CONDITION

Hey.

Am I just ultimately stupid, or is this part of my human condition: why do I always yearn for things I just can't have?

No seriously, why the hell did Eve eat this f*** apple?! It has made God so pissed off that He decided to make us pay for that, making us so..human. As many living puppets awkwardly attempting to move on, to follow their paths without stumbling. As many puppets torn up inside, fighting against their own contradictions, desires. Constantly trying to fill a new found one.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm trying to get back something I first rejected. Love. I love him. I know I do. I can feel it now. So strong. Powerful. Overwhelming. I could almost touch it. But it's too late. He's gone. Forever. And that's what I've got to deal with now. I'm versed in the fact that I'm entirely responsible for this. I screwed it up. But now I feel incomplete. And I wish could go back into time. Unfortunately I came up to the point there's no turning back.

I should have seen the warnings.
Or maybe some mistakes need to be done. Would experience be the only path to wisdom?

Anyway, if fear and regrets are part of all of us, so is hope. As if God wanted us to have something to hold on to. Like a father who's afraid of being tough when punishing his children. Faith. Mankind' strength. Faith urges people not to give up, to get over harm, to accomplish unbelievable things. Or to simply go ahead. I've got faith. And that's probably why I start blogging. I choose to go on. .



Will I make it through? Well, I'm ready to..

No comments: