2007/07/07

AND..ACTION!

Hey.

Today I've felt the need to create. To produce, to make things. My inspiration has run dry so far. And now I feel like something's missing. So I've just got back my camera out of pile of dusty stuff in my room and I think I'm going to take some photographs. Again. I also went into a music store just to look at guitars prices. (Yeah that's something I'd love to play). I want to do so many different things, I 'd need a couple of lives to get the chance to achieve everything! Sure, I'm probably not good at half of them. I 'll give it a try though. Just like Meredith says:

"Even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying."
That's why two weeks ago I had my first photo shoot..as a model. I study, practice sport, and I seriously think about any kind of opportunities coming out. No big deal to you..a step forward to me. So..here I come!

No comments: