2007/06/13

SURPRISING AND...INTERESTING

Hey.

It's a wonder how fun life can be. Do you remember Louis? Some guy I told you about in a previous post? You know, the whole seed thing? Well, I may consider the fact that he could be some kind of mentor for me! lol. Here is the 3rd lesson he gave me about life: the buckle theory.


He indeed assumes that everything you do -or at least a host of them- are bound to repeat, as if a buckle had to be done. a circle to be closed. a cycle to be complete. And I start thinking that's the way it goes for love too.


Last night was kind of..unexpected to me: I seriously flirted with my first real girlfriend.
Basically, I dated her when we were young and we've never had sex. We've been keeping in touch so far, like friends, still teasing each other.


But last night was different. After deciding to end up the night at her place, we started cuddling. Just as if we couldn't help touching each other. Soft lights. Smooth skins. Glances. kisses all over her body. Sweet moments. I wanted her. She knew it. And I assume she wanted me too. Still, nothing more happened that night. Not even a kiss. The line not to cross? Possibly. And when I tried to give her my opinion about what was going on, her behaviour, the only words that came out were: "surprising and..interesting". She didn't really got what I meant. But curiously, I think she felt the same.


Yeah last night was different. Last night we were friends.


Does this mean you actually never forget a former lover? Are we bound to be borderline with people we once loved? Or to start it all over again with them once at least ? Well, as far as I'm concerned, I've not made up my mind about that yet. Anyway, I think that, somehow, such an idea is quite reassuring . It's pretty cool to believe that you'll never really lose someone who mattered to you.

No comments: